We welcome private referrals from our dental colleagues and we hope our commitment to these patients will ensure they are seen as promptly and as necessary as possible.
Oral Surgery Treatments:
- Dental Extractions including for orthodontic treatments
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Exposure of Unerupted Teeth
- Minor Soft Tissue Surgery including Frenectomy
- Removal of Benign Lumps and Bumps
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
The procedures listed above can be carried out with local anaesthetic only and intravenous or inhalational sedation. We are very happy to answer your questions over the phone, we are able to give an approx. appointment timescale, confirm an estimate to fees and discuss treatment procedures with the members of your dental team.
How to make a referral:
It is important to include the following information. This helps us to assess the appointment needs of the patient and ensures a smooth communication between referrer and the Peppermint Team. Information required includes:
- Patient Name, Address and D.OB
- Patient Contact Details including phone & email
- Medical History including BMI and relevant social history
- Procedure Required
- Intravenous / Inhalational Sedation
- Your Name and Practice Address
- Your Contact Details including email
- It’s simple to refer, just download our referral form using the link below. Regrettably, we cannot accept verbal or faxed referrals without support of a written referral.
If you have a patient who requires a panoral radiograph, this also can be referred by downloading our OPG referral form using the link below. Once the referral has been received, a member of our team will contact your patient to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. They will be asked to complete a medical history upon arrival and the entire visit should take no longer than 10 minutes. The panoral can be sent instantly via email, or we are happy to provide on a disc or printed version if preferred.
For patients requiring an NHS referral, please use the portal, Dental referrals: